From November 29th, we officially list Genopets Token (GENE) on the ONUS application. Soon after GENE is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GENE with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GENE and vice versa.
Genopets is the world’s first Free-to-Play, Move-to-Earn NFT game on Solana, making it fun and rewarding to live an active lifestyle. Genopets merge the nurture and evolution of Tamagotchi, the training and battling of Pokemon, the social simulation of Animal Crossing. Possessing simple gameplay, players only need to participate in light activities such as walking, cycling, etc. They can receive experience points to upgrade their animals as well as receive rewards. In addition, there are several other missions, such as exploring the universe, magical kingdoms, or PvP battles with other players around the world.
A team of three members with many years of experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency developed the Genopets project: Albert Chen, Benjamin Tse, and Jay Chang.
What is GENE Token?
GENE is a native token of the Genopets ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to earn rewards
- Priority access to new in-game feature launch events
- Manage projects as well as vote to change or upgrade in-game features such as items, rules, tasks, etc.
- Name: Genopets Token
- Symbol: GENE
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility, Governance