From 10:00 AM UTC April 20th, we officially list GensoKishi Metaverse Token (MV) on the ONUS application. Soon after MV is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MV with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MV and vice versa.
About GensoKishi Metaverse
Gensokishi Online is a Japanese GameFi project that evolves from an award-winning Nintendo Switch/PS4 game called “Elemental Knights”, that has been vigorously played for 13 years and has accumulated a total of 8 million downloads worldwide. Gensokishi is a 3DMMORPG game and has released both PC and a mobile app version. Gensokishi connects the game world to the blockchain world through “Free-to-Play” and “Play-to-Earn” mechanisms, allowing players to experience the game and earn tokens by performing missions.
GensoKishi allows players to design and create their own characters, maps, and weapons. These items will be issued as NFTs, allowing users to buy, sell, and trade on the Marketplace. With simple gameplay, and vivid graphics, GensoKishi will definitely bring an interesting gaming experience and help players generate income in their free time.
What is MV Token?
MV is a native token of the GensoKishi Metaverse ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Function to buy cosplay equipment at a discount price
- Function to buy various paid items of many sizes at MV exclusive prices
- Voting rights that allow you to decide the policy of this game
- Function to stake MV (deposit MV and be rewarded with ROND)
- The right to participate in the preliminary public closed alpha test and closed beta test presented by the project.
- Name: GensoKishi Metaverse Token
- Symbol: MV
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xAE788F80F2756A86aa2F410C651F2aF83639B95b