From December 21st, we officially list Golem Token (GLM) on the ONUS application. Soon after GLM is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GLM with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GLM and vice versa.
Golem is a trusted, censorship-resistant, and open-access decentralized network platform. By creating a peer-to-peer (P2P) transaction network where participants can provision and lease their resources (such as hardware), Golem Network has provided an equal basis for all without belonging to any authority. In Golem, users are the resource and the most crucial factor, having the full right to buy and sell unused resources, pay and connect flexibly.
Golem’s democratized access combined with its unique peer-to-peer exchange protocol has created a sharing economy, allowing software developers to leverage their creativity as well as earn income more easily than ever.
What is GLM Token?
GLM is a native token of the Golem ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for services inside the Golem network.
- GLM is used to set the rental price according to the user’s wishes.
- Stake to get daily profit.
- Name: Golem Token
- Symbol: GLM
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x7DD9c5Cba05E151C895FDe1CF355C9A1D5DA6429