From February 27th, we officially list Good Games Guild Token (GGG) on the ONUS application. Soon after GGG is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GGG with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GGG and vice versa.
About Good Games Guild
Good Games Guild is a Gaming Hub that aims to create the largest virtual world economy by optimizes its owned assets utility for maximum reward generated, also sponsoring millions of play-to-earn gamers, investing in play-to-earn games along with their in-game assets. Good Games Guild Features & Supporting Tools:
- NFT Asset Utilization & Monitoring: The fund that is collected by Good Games will be utilised in a form of productive Game Asset which Guild can gain revenue from that. Some game asset utilisations that will be carried out are Gaming Scholarship, In-Games Assets Purchase/Rent, etc. In addition, all those assets will be closely monitored and reviewed by GGG team.
- NFT Marketplace: Through NFT marketplace, GGG and users can buy and sell assets related to the Game, ranging from Arts to Virtual in-game Assets.
- Good Games Mobile App: Good Games Mobile App is created to help users, especially scholars, to track their achievement, ranking and reward obtained from the game played. The app also has feature to convert rewards into fiat currency which later the users can withdraw it without having to get to the centralized exchange that normally takes longer process and is costly.
What is GGG Token?
GGG is a native token of the Good Games Guild ecosystem, operating on Binance Smart Chain according to BEP20 standard, and can be used to:
- Activities reward
- Payment on the Platform
- Governance (Voting Right & Proposal)
- Name: Good Games Guild Token
- Symbol: GGG
- Platform: Binance Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0xd8047afecb86e44eff3add991b9f063ed4ca716b