From March 9th, we officially list Green Metaverse Token (GMT) on the ONUS application. Soon after GMT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GMT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GMT and vice versa.
STEPN is a Web3 lifestyle app with Social-Fi and Game-Fi elements and is built on the Solana ecosystem. The STEPN team won the Solana Ignition Hackathon Gaming Track and become the world’s first Move-to-Earn health and fitness application. Users equipped with sneaker NFTs can move outdoors to earn tokens and NFT rewards. Every sneaker has different types, qualities, attributes, and gem sockets. Users can burn tokens to level up and customize sneakers. In addition, STEPN also allows users to trade their NFTs on the marketplace. The project aims to inspire millions of people to a healthier lifestyle, connect them to Web3 and combat climate change. Users can download STEPN from iOS AppStore and Google Play Store.
What is GMT Token?
GMT is a native token of the STEPN ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Governance: Stake to participate in governance, the longer the locking period, the higher the voting power.
- Staking reward: GMT stakers can vote to decide the distribution of staking rewards.
- Accrual of protocol revenue: GMT is burned to access in-app features, such as sneaker upgrades and minting of new sneakers.
- Name: Green Metaverse Token
- Symbol: GMT
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 7i5KKsX2weiTkry7jA4ZwSuXGhs5eJBEjY8vVxR4pfRx