From December 4th, we officially list GXChain Token (GXC) on the ONUS application. Soon after GXC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive GXC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to GXC and vice versa.
GXChain is an operating data network based on blockchain technology, built and developed by GXChain Foundation Ltd., in August 2016 and headquartered in Singapore. This network allows organizations and agencies to share and exchange data peer-to-peer (P2P) while ensuring security and minimizing costs most optimally.
GXChain checks data information periodically, combining cross-checking to ensure the integrity of user data. GXC is the means of payment for all transaction costs on this network. The two founding members of GXChain are both leading experts from China: Minqiang Huang (Founder & COO) – more than 10 years of experience related to financial technology, blockchain, and Guojun Tu (Co-Founder) – more than 21 years of experience in the field of data security and information technology.
What is GXC Token?
GXC is a native token of the GXChain ecosystem, and can be used to:
- Pay transactions fee
- Pay for Development Resources and System Resources
- Govern and vote for important decisions in the system
- Reward to users who contribute to the network
- Name: GXChain Token
- Symbol: GXC
- Platform: GXChain
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 100,000,000 GXC