From 08h00 AM UTC on November 9th, we officially list Hashflow Token (HFT) on the ONUS application. Soon after HFT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive HFT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to HFT and vice versa.
Hashflow is a decentralized exchange designed for interoperability, no slippage, and MEV-protected transactions. It allows you to trade any asset on any chain in seconds by connecting your wallet. All trades are commission-free, and all quotes are executed at their display prices, giving you the most value for each transaction.
Since its inception in August 2021, Hashflow has collected $10 billion in total trading volume with over 170k unique wallets traded on the platform.
What is HFT Token?
HFT is a native token for the Hashflow protocol with many utilities:
- Governance: Hashflow follows a voting escrow token model where voting rights are determined based on how much and how long the HFT is locked.
- In-DAO Health&Rewards: Hashverse is the DAO management and control platform
- Name: Hashflow Token
- Symbol: HFT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Type: Utility, Governance.
- Smart Contract Address: Updating…