From December 15th, we officially list Hathor Token (HTR) on the ONUS application. Soon after HTR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive HTR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to HTR and vice versa.
Hathor Network is a blockchain protocol that has developed a highly advanced architecture. By combining two mainstream technologies Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) and blockchain technology, Hathor is capable of solving challenges that most blockchains are currently facing including scalability and decentralization maintenance prominent. Hathor is designed to ensure security with the ability to execute hundreds of transactions per second.
What makes Hathor different?
- High scalability: Hathor network is a completely decentralized ledger, yet it successfully offers long-term security when transaction volume grows.
- Ease of use: Hathor allows users to easily create their own Custom Tokens (digital tokens) on Hathor Network with just a few clicks.
- No fees: Hathor network is always free, which means the cryptocurrency can be traded and transacted without paying any fees.
- Nano contract: These are just like smart contracts but use way less computation power and fees. So, it would be a lightweight variant of the smart contract. Also, by incorporating built-in automatic swaps, nano contracts aim to eliminate transaction fees.
What is HTR Token?
Hathor (HTR) is the native unit of account of the Hathor Network, created as a utility token needed to access the decentralized payment, contracting and token issuance capabilities of Hathor technologies.
- Name: Hathor Token
- Symbol: HTR
- Type: Utility
- Total Supply: 898,725,024 HTR