From April 5th, we officially list Hifi Finance Token (MFT) on the ONUS application. Soon after MFT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MFT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MFT and vice versa.
About Hifi Finance
Hifi Finance (formerly Mainframe) is a Lending Protocol that allows anyone to borrow against their crypto. Hifi uses a bond-like instrument, representing an On-chain obligation (fixed-rate, fixed-term) that settles on a specific future date.
What can you do with the Hifi Lending Protocol:
- Borrow: Lock collateral in a vault to mint fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens. These debt tokens can be swapped for instant liquidity allowing users to leverage long, yield farm, or pursue other strategic trades without selling their collateral tokens.
- Lend: Buy fixed-rate, fixed-term debt tokens for a discount. When the term expires they can be redeemed for face value, earning lenders a predictable return on their investment.
- Provide Liquidity: Earn trading fees by providing liquidity between debt tokens and stablecoins on an Automated Market Maker (AMM).
What is MFT Token?
MFT is a native token of the Hifi Finance ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Governance votes
- Staking to ensure the safety of the protocol
- Rewarding contributors to the ecosystem
- Name: Hifi Finance Token
- Symbol: MFT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0xdf2c7238198ad8b389666574f2d8bc411a4b7428