How to buy Open Meta Trade (OMT) on ONUS Launchpad

To help users participate in the Open Meta Trade (OMT) token sales on ONUS Launchpad, ONUS provides a detailed guide.

OMT is sold in VNDC with the initial opening price of 1 OMT = 48,000 VNDC. You need to prepare VNDC to register to buy OMT (minimum 500,000 VNDC, maximum according to your buying right).

Phase 1: Determine buy options (before 07:00 AM UTC on March 02)

Maximum buying right = Default purchase rights + (vONUS points * ONUS/VNDC exchange rate at the time of closing the buying right)  (before 07:00 AM UTC on March 02)

Default purchase rights for members from VIP 2 and above: Minimum 500,000 VNDC, maximum 10,000,000 VNDC.

For example: If you are a VIP 2 member or above and your point is 1000 vONUS. The ONUS exchange rate at 07:00 on March 2 is 11,000 VNDC. You are entitled to use up to 10,000,000 + (1000 * 11,000) = 21,000,000 VNDC to register to buy OMT.

If you want to increase your maximum buying power, you can add ONUS to ONUS Shares pools to receive more vONUS points, which will allow you to order more.

Step 2: Register to buy OMT (07:00 AM UTC on March 02 – 07:00 AM UTC on March 05)

To register to buy OMT, you need to submit VNDC into OMT’s Launchpad pool. This amount of VNDC will be temporarily locked and reopened once the OMT allocation process is completed.

How to buy OMT:

  • At the Home screen, scroll down to the “Apps” section
  • Select “More”
  • Select “Launchpad”
  • Select “View more details” at Open Meta Trade screen

  • Select “Submit”
  • Enter the amount of VNDC you want to register to buy and select “Submit”
  • Select “Confirm”

Note: The OMT launchpad is implemented in the form of “First come, First served”: 

  • Users who deposit VNDC early will be able to buy OMT according to the amount submitted and the exchange rate.
  • The Launchpad program will end as soon as 200,000 OMT are sold out, or the subscription period ends.
  • The subscription period is from 07:00 AM UTC on March 02 to 07:00 AM UTC on March 05 (might ends sooner when 200,000 OMT are sold out).

Step 3: Trade OMT

Starting from 09:00 UTC on March 07, users can perform the following features:

  • List OMT on the ONUS app.
  • Open Off-chain transactions, Trade and P2P trading for OMT.
  • Open On-chain deposit transactions via Arbitrum and ONUS Chain network (On-chain withdrawal transactions is expected to be opened after 24 hours)

Phase 4: Claim Token

10:00 AM on March 7, ONUS system will automatically transfer the amount of OMT successfully purchased to your account. The Launchpad tokens are unlocked 10% for the first vesting, then locked for 60 days and the remaining 90% will be vesting regularly every 3 seconds for the next 9 months. 

About Open Meta Trade and token OMT 

Open Meta Trade (OMT) is a decentralized Spot and Futures exchange that operates on three networks Arbitrum, ONUS Chain, and BSC. It allows anyone to easily trade derivatives of BTC, ETH, and other assets with up to 50x leverage. So what is the difference between OMT and traditional derivatives exchanges?

  • Low transaction fees
  • No price impact, no funding fees
  • Users own and manage 100% of trading assets
  • Asset prices aggregated using Oracle (on-chain data)
  • Trade directly with a user-provided multi-asset liquidity pool

The unique feature of Open Meta Trade is that it is a dual token system comprised of OLP as a liquidity token and OMT as an administrative and utility token. Owners can stake OMT and OLP to receive a 100% profit share from the platform and other extended privileges.

Furthermore, Open Meta Trade has a multi-tier referral mechanism. In addition to trading commissions, people can earn rewards for referring friends to staking and providing trading liquidity on the same platform. Open Meta Trade is currently in the final stages of product development and is scheduled to go live in March 2023.

OMT is the utility and governance token of the platform. OMT holders can participate in voting on proposals to help determine the future direction of Open Meta Trade. Those who stake OMT tokens simultaneously receive three different rewards. In particular, which includes 30% of the entire system fee that Open Meta Trade collects. This fee comes from market making, exchange fees and leveraged trading.


  • Name: Open Meta Trade
  • Ticker: OMT
  • Platform: Arbitrum, ONUS Chain
  • Standard: ERC20
  • Token type: Utility, Governance
  • Total supply: 2,000,000 OMT

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.