With the successful integration of ONUS Chain NFT, users can now buy/sell and send/receive NFT of the ONUS Chain network right on RICE Wallet.
To help users easily understand the operations, ONUS Chain will have a user manual and detailed explanation on how to send/receive ONUS Chain NFT on RICE Wallet.
Instructions for sending NFT on RICE Wallet
- Step 1: Access RICE Wallet and select “NFT”
- Step 2: Select the NFT you want to send
- Step 3: Select “Send NFT”
- Step 4: Enter the receiving address and confirm
- Step 5: Reconfirm on your wallet
- Step 6: Finish sending NFT
Instructions to receive NFT on RICE Wallet
- Step 1: Access the RICE wallet and select “Receive”
- Step 2: Choose any token
- Step 3: Copy the wallet address or scan the QR code to receive NFT
Note: Since ONUS Chain is an EVM-compatible network, the address to receive NFT and the address to receive other tokens are the same.
Through this article, users will understand the operations of sending and receiving NFT network ONUS Chain on RICE Wallet.
Join the ONUS Chain community for answers and detailed instructions: https://t.me/onuschain_chatglobal