ONUS DeFi opens the gateway to the world of DeFi, allowing trading of digital assets with the best exchange rates and liquidity. Currently ONUS DeFi supports users to buy/sell 2,500+ digital assets operating on the BNB Smart Chain network.
The example below guides you to buy/sell digital assets on ONUS DeFi through the RICE Wallet platform. You can do it with other DeFi wallets that support the BNB Smart Chain network.
*Download RICE Wallet at: https://ricewallet.io/
Stage 1: Access ONUS DeFi through RICE Wallet
Select BSC network (currently ONUS DeFi is supporting BSC network, will expand to other networks in the future)
Connect RICE Wallet to ONUS DeFi.
- Select the DApps icon.
- Select the displayed ONUS DeFi application, or enter the address onus.exchange in the search box.
- Select “Connect Wallet”. Select “RICE Wallet”.
Now you have successfully connected RICE Wallet to ONUS DeFi.
Step 2: Access ONUS DeFi through RICE Wallet
- On the Menu bar, select the Trade feature.
- Select the asset pair to convert. For example, to convert ONUS to RICE, select the ONUS/RICE pair. You can also choose any pair of tokens to redeem.
- Enter the amount to be converted. Adjust slippage, then approve tokens.
- Check details and confirm transactions.