From March 5th, we officially list Hubble Protocol Token (HBB) on the ONUS application. Soon after HBB is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive HBB with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to HBB and vice versa.
About Hubble Protocol
Hubble is a fee-sharing decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol built on Solana that will offer multiple DeFi services as the protocol and DeFi continue to mature and expand. Hubble begins its DeFi journey in Phase 1 by offering zero-interest loans that can be collateralized by multiple assets including SOL, BTC, ETH, RAY, SRM, and FTT with other options for collateral deposits added as they are approved in the future. Hubble lets users borrow USDH for a one-time 0.5% fee with no interest charged. In addition, Hubble Protocol also allows users to maximize profits by delegating it to earn the highest yield available in the Solana ecosystem. In the next phases, Hubble will continue to provide users with additional services to increase the utility of the platform with the aim of becoming the world’s leading financial services ecosystem.
What is HBB Token?
HBB is a native token of the Hubble Protocol ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Mint stablecoin USDH.
- Participate in the governance process of the platform.
- Rewards users who stake HBB with 85% of the revenue generated from fees accrued by the platform.
- Rewards users who stake USDH in the Stability Pool.
- Name: Hubble Protocol Token
- Symbol: HBB
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: HBB111SCo9jkCejsZfz8Ec8nH7T6THF8KEKSnvwT6XK6