From April 11th, we officially list Hurricane NFT Token (NHCT) on the ONUS application. Soon after NHCT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive NHCT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to NHCT and vice versa.
About Hurricane NFT
Hurricane NFT Market is a cross-chain NFT trading platform launched by HurricaneSwap. It is the first cross-chain NFT trading protocol based on Avalanche. It was born to solve NFT cross-chain transactions in different ecosystems, and is currently the only cross-chain transaction platform that has been implemented. Avalanche users can purchase NFTs on other chains and receive NFT vouchers which can be traded in the Hurricane NFT Marketplace with much lower gas fees, or redeemed for NFTs on the source chain. Hurricane NFT Market will support cross-chain NFT transactions on multiple chains such as Ethereum, BSC, Avalanche, Fantom and Polygon.
What is NHCT Token?
NHCT is a native token of the Hurricane NFT ecosystem, operating on Avalanche according to ARC-20 standard, and can be used to:
- NHCT holders can exercise their governance rights to determine the short-term and long-term planning of the Hurricane NFT market.
- Transaction fee discounts.
- Whitelist for new collection series that has an initial supply on Hurricane NFT.
- Pay staking and yield farming rewards to users.
- Name: Hurricane NFT Token
- Symbol: NHCT
- Platform: Avalanche
- Standard: ARC-20
- Type: Utility, Governance