From November 21th, we officially listed ICON Token (ICX) on the ONUS application. Right now, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive ICX with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to ICX and vice versa.
ICON is a blockchain platform founded by Dayli Financial Group, one of Korea’s most renowned Fintech firms and the originator of the country’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, Coinone. As a public blockchain that enables direct connectivity between different blockchains, ICON intends to transform Korea into a decentralized country by connecting autonomous community groups like universities, hospitals, and supermarkets. They produce dApps that enable anyone who holds ICX to shop for, identify, and pay for ICON-owned services.
The founding and operating team of ICON
The founding and operating team of ICON are all leading experts in blockchain and AI in the Korean market, including KJ Eee, JH Kim, Jay Kim, Hoon Lee,…
What is ICX Token?
ICX is the native Token of the ICON platform, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Send, receive or pay within a community network, including banks, securities, universities, hospitals, etc.
- Pay transaction fees in the blockchain network.
- Exchange with Coins/tokens of other blockchains.
- Name: ICON Token
- Symbol: ICX
- Platform: ICON
- Standard: IRC2, IRC3, IRC16