From May 3rd, we officially list iExec RLC Token (RLC) on the ONUS application. Soon after RLC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive RLC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to RLC and vice versa.
About iExec RLC
iExec RLC is the first Decentralized cloud computing resource service provider based on blockchain. iExec connects resource sellers with resource users, giving customers access to the dApps, services, datasets, and computing resources they need. This network supports data processing applications in many fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Finance and Big Data.
3 main features of iExec RLC:
- Decentralized Application Store: All computational applications built on iExec will be displayed at the dApp Store, targeting areas that require intensive computing power (IA, Big Data,…). Users can view existing dApps and choose their favorite ones. Applications will be classified, sorted into multiple categories and can be ranked based on the level of interest from customers.
- iExec Data Marketplace: A place to connect people with data sources with people with data needs. iExec Data Marketplace allows anyone to sell data, covering many fields from finance, securities, user behavior data,…
- iExec Cloud Marketplace: Allows users to perform transactions with cloud computing resources. Customers with abundant computing resources can exchange their resources for RLC tokens; then developers and individual customers can apply this resource to their software.
What is RLC Token?
RLC is a native token of the iExec RLC ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for the following purposes:
- Pay transaction fees in the network
- Access cloud computing resources in the network
- iExec Workers must stake their RLC as a security, if there is damage or miscalculation, they will lose their previously staking assets
- RLC holders have the right to act as a market maker to receive rewards from exchanges
- Name: iExec RLC Token
- Symbol: RLC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x607f4c5bb672230e8672085532f7e901544a7375