Starting November 19th, we officially added the Injective Protocol Token (INJ) to the ONUS application. Users can now perform the following features with INJ:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive INJ with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to INJ and vice versa.
About Injective Protocol
The Injective Protocol is an ambitious project with the desire to make currency exchanges completely decentralized, publicly operated, and easily accessible to everyone. Overcoming the weaknesses of centralized exchanges while taking advantage of decentralization, the Injective Protocol helps users transact quickly and conveniently at a low cost while ensuring safety.
Injective Protocol has sizable support from Binance and Pantera Capital – one of the world’s most prominent venture capital firms. The project’s three main products include Injective Chain, Injective Exchange, and Injective Future.
What is INJ token?
The INJ token is a decentralized public utility and governance token of the Injective Protocol. It can be used for the following purposes:
- The right to decide on changes to the Injective Chain (sidechain of Injective Protocol), including the derivatives trading system, transaction parameters, and protocol upgrades through the DAO structure.
- Pay for the transaction fee, which will be burned to accumulate value for INJ.
- Guarantee for derivative transactions
- Encourage network members to be active and participate in exchanges according to the Liquidity Mining mechanism.
- Name: Injective Protocol Token
- Symbol: INJ
- Platform: Ethereum; Injective Chain
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility; Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0xe28b3b32b6c345a34ff64674606124dd5aceca30