Introducing the Edu3 Network (EDU3) Token Sale on ONUS Launchpad

On June 14th, the Edu3 Network (EDU3) project has officially passed the community appraisal. This means that this project will be officially open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

EDU3 Token Sale Details:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 9,375,000 EDU3
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 EDU3 = 380 VNDC
  • Token Sale Format: First come, First served (the launchpad ends when 9,375,000 EDU3 is sold out or the subscription period ends)
  • Subscription Period: From 07:00 AM UTC on June 20 to 07:00 AM UTC on June 22
  • Token Distribution: 10:00 AM UTC on June 23
  • Conditions: all ONUS users with a VIP 2 account and above (completed KYC Advanced)

Starting from 09:00 UTC on June 23, users can perform the following features:

  • List EDU3 on the ONUS app.
  • Open Off-chain transactions, Trade and P2P trading for EDU3.
  • Open On-chain deposit transactions via zkSync


  • Launchpad tokens will unlock 10% at TGE. After 2 months from TGE, the remaining 90% of Launchpad tokens will be vested every 3 seconds for the next 6 months (starting from August 22nd, 2023 to February 19th, 2024).

Learn more about Edu3 Network: Website | Whitepaper

Join the Edu3 Network Community: Telegram | Twitter

Details and Instructions

EDU3 Launchpad will take place in 04 major phases: 

Phase 1: Determine buy options (before 07:00 AM UTC on June 20)

The maximum buying right is the maximum amount of VNDC you can use to register to buy. Default purchase rights for members from VIP 2 and above: Minimum 500,000 VNDC, maximum 5,000,000 VNDC.

Maximum buying right = Default purchase rights + (vONUS points * ONUS/VNDC exchange rate at the time of closing the buying right)

For example: If you are a VIP 2 member or above and your point is 1000 vONUS. The ONUS exchange rate at 07:00 on March 2 is 11,000 VNDC. You are entitled to use up to 5,000,000 + (1000 * 9,000) = 14,000,000 VNDC to register to buy EDU3.

Phase 2: Subscription

To register to buy EDU3, you need to submit VNDC into EDU3’s Launchpad pool. The EDU3 launchpad is implemented in the form of “First come, First served”. Users who deposit VNDC early will be able to buy EDU3 according to the amount submitted and the exchange rate. The Launchpad program will end as soon as 9,375,000 EDU are sold out, or the subscription period ends.

The subscription period is from 07:00 AM UTC on June 20 to 07:00 AM UTC on June 22 (might end sooner when 9,375,000 EDU3 are sold out)

Phase 3: Token Allocation

At 07:00 AM UTC on June 22, ONUS will close the subscription portal and distributes EDU3 to investors who have successfully placed orders.

Phase 4: Claim Token

For investors who successfully buy EDU3, ONUS system will automatically transfer this amount of asset to your account.

According to the policy of the Edu3 Network project, you will receive 10% of Launchpad tokens at 10:00 AM UTC on June 23. After 60 days from this day, the remaining 90% of Launchpad tokens will be vested every 3 seconds for the next 6 months.

About Edu3 Network and token EDU3 

Edu3 Network is the first-of-its-kind SocialFi education hub on zkSync Era Network. Edu3’s goal is to revolutionize education by making high-quality learning opportunities accessible worldwide and creating a Global Educational Metaverse.

By integrating AI and virtual reality technology, Edu3 Network offers high-quality learning opportunities and distinctive, exciting learning experiences for people all over the world. 

When participating in the metaverse world of Edu3 Network, users will have the opportunity to explore the learn-to-earn campus for diverse courses, interactive resources, and rewarding features like Workforce Training and Surveys. By decentralizing the creation and distribution of educational materials, Edu3 Network empowers students to access a diverse range of resources, opening up new opportunities for educators to earn recognition and revenue.

The EDU3 Token offers a range of utilities that enhance the educational experience and promote collaboration:

  • Purchase lessons and educational resources.
  • Incentives for educators and content creators to share high-quality content.
  • Earn rewards by ranking high on learning courses’ leaderboards.
  • Buy survey services to gain valuable feedback.
  • Earn rewards for completing surveys and actively participating.
  • Access workforce training services for professional development.
  • Future plans include staking rewards and platform governance.


  • Name: Edu3 Network
  • Symbol: EDU3
  • Platform: zkSync
  • Token type: Utility

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.