Introducing the MiaSwap (MIA) Sale on ONUS Launchpad

MiaSwap is the first project to be deployed on ONUS Chain and is expected to launch simultaneously with the ONUS Chain Mainnet. On November 4th, the MiaSwap project appraisal voting event officially ended. MiaSwap received 86.2% “Yes” votes. This means that this project will be officially open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

ONUS team officially introduces the MiaSwap (MIA) Token Sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

MIA Token Sale Details:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 4,000,000 MIA
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 MIA = 0.09 ONUS
  • Token Sale Format: Deposit ONUS at ONUS Launchpad. MIA will be distributed evenly based on the amount of ONUS submitted to buy.
  • Subscription Period: From 03:00 on November 9 to 04:00 on November 11
  • Allocation Period: 04:00 on November 11
  • Token Distribution: 08:00 on November 11
  • Launchpad is only available for ONUS Shares members, other users can buy through the P2P feature (open at 08:00 on November 11).

Features to be unlocked after the MIA Allocation period:

  • 08:00 on November 11: Enable P2P feature
  • 08:30 on November 11: Enable On-chain feature (ONUS Chain)


  • MIA has a total initial supply of 5,250,000 tokens. 5,000,000 MIA will be used for Launchpad offering and 250,000 MIA for Marketing.
  • Launchpad tokens will unlock 20%. The remaining 80% will go under vesting in the next 8 months, 10% each month.
  • MIA is only open for sale once on the ONUS app (not open private sale and seed round).
  • Only available for ONUS Shares members.

Learn more about MiaSwap at:

Join the MiaSwap Community:

Details and Instructions

MIA Launchpad will take place in 04 major phases: 

Phase 1: Determine buy options

The maximum buy options are determined by your total vONUS points before the subscription time. Example: If your point is 1000 vONUS, you are able to use up to 1000 ONUS to subscribe to buy MIA.

The system will record the maximum buy options submitted before 03:00 on November 9.

Phase 2: Subscription

The period is from 03:00 on November 9 to 04:00 on November 11.

The amount of ONUS you submitted will be loaded into the Launchpad Pool of MIA. These ONUS tokens will be locked temporarily and used after the allocation.

Phase 3: Token Allocation

ONUS will calculate your MIA allocation at 04:00 on November 11. You will be allocated the amount of MIA equivalent to the ONUS rate you submitted in the MIA Launchpad pool. Thus, you can surely buy MIA, but the volume will depend on the allocation rate. You may not purchase with the total amount of ONUS deposited. We will return the remaining ONUS.

Phase 4: Claim Token

At 08:00 on November 11, ONUS will complete the token allocation. ONUS system will automatically transfer this amount to your account. Launchpad tokens will unlock 20%. The remaining 80% will go under vesting in the next 8 months, 10% each month. You need to access Launchpad to get your remaining ONUS.

About MiaSwap and token MIA 

MiaSwap is the first decentralized exchange in the ONUS Chain ecosystem, designed with the goal of bringing DeFi closer to the ONUS community through simple and convenient experiences.

MiaSwap allows users to find the best liquidity pairs and highly profitable Farming/Staking opportunities, as well as offering a full range of products such as:

  • Swap: Exchange assets in pairs.
  • Liquidity: Provide liquidity to receive LP tokens.
  • Farm: Deposit LP tokens to receive transaction fee rewards.
  • Pool: Stake MIA to receive different tokens as rewards.

MiaSwap is currently in the final stage and is expected to go live in early November. Users can now experience MiaSwap here:

MIA is the main token of the MiaSwap platform and can be used to:

  • Stake it in Mining Pools to earn free tokens.
  • Use it in Yield Farms to earn more MIA.

MIA is designed with a mechanism to have the daily burn rate slightly higher than the daily mint rate. This means the token is targeted to be slightly deflationary. This allows the price to rise, which in turn increases the incentive to stake and farm for more pairs and draw in even more users who want to swap different coins.


  • Name: Mia Swap Token
  • Symbol: MIA
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token type: Utility

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.