Introducing the Minerva AI (MNAI) Token Sale on ONUS Launchpad

On September 8, 2023, the Minerva AI (MNAI) was approved by the community through ONUS Voting. With an “Agree” rate of 93.04%, the Minerva AI (MNAI) project officially met the requirements to be launched for sale to the community through the ONUS Launchpad platform.

Below is the information about the MNAI sale through ONUS Launchpad.

*Note: ONUS Launchpad is a platform that helps projects launch their tokens for the first time to the community. All projects go through an evaluation process by ONUS to ensure users can access high-quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be responsible for any asset losses. Investors are advised to do thorough research, understand the risks involved, and exercise caution when trading.

Summary of the MNAI Launchpad Sale Plan:

  • Total number of tokens for sale: 2,500,000 MNAI
  • Token Sale Format: First come, First served (might end sooner when 2,500,000 MNAI are sold out)
  • Subscription Period: from 07:00 AM UTC on September 15 to 07:00 AM UTC on September 17
  • Token distribution: 9:00 AM UTC on September 18
  • Participation requirement: All ONUS application users from VIP 2 (completed Advanced KYC)

Users can purchase MNAI with VNDC or ONUS in the following two Launchpad pools:

1. VNDC Launchpad Pool:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 2,000,000 MNAI
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 MNAI = 2,450 VNDC

2. ONUS Launchpad Pool:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 500,000 MNAI
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 MNAI = 0.28 ONUS

After the MNAI allocation is completed, the following features will be available starting at 8:00 AM on September 18:

  • Listing MNAI on the ONUS application.
  • Enabling Off-chain, On-chain, Trade, and P2P trading.

Launchpad Process:

The Launchpad program for MNAI consists of four main phases:

Phase 1: Determine buy option

The maximum purchase right is the maximum amount of VNDC/ONUS you are allowed to use for the purchase registration. Users need to determine their default purchase rights before 07:00 AM UTC on September 15.

Purchase rights for VIP 2 and above members are as follows:

Purchase with VNDC

Purchase with ONUS

Default purchase rights

- Minimum: 500,000 VNDC

- Maximum: 10,000,000 VNDC

- Minimum: 50 ONUS
- Maximum: 1000 ONUS

Maximum purchase rights

Maximum purchase right = Default purchase right + (vONUS Points * ONUS/VNDC Exchange rate at the time of detemining purchase right)

Maximum purchase right = Default purchase right + vONUS Points


If you are a VIP 2 member and own 1000 vONUS. The ONUS/VNDC exchange rate at 07:00 AM UTC on September 15 is 10,000 VNDC. Your maximum purchase right is 10,000,000 + (1000 * 10,000) = 20,000,000 VNDC.

If you are a VIP 2 member and own 1000 vONUS, your maximum purchase right is 1000 ONUS + 1000 vONUS = 2000 ONUS.

Phase 2: Subscription

To register to buy MNAI, you need to deposit VNDC or ONUS into the MNAI Launchpad pool. The sale of MNAI will be conducted on a “First Come, First Served” basis. Users who deposit VNDC or ONUS early will be guaranteed to buy MNAI based on the amount deposited and the specified exchange rate. The Launchpad program will end when all 2,500,000 MNAI are sold or when the time limit is reached.

The subscription period is from 07:00 AM UTC on September 15 to 07:00 AM UTC on September 17 (might end sooner when 2,500,000 MNAI are sold out)

Phase 3: Token Allocation

At 07:00 AM UTC on September 17, ONUS will close the subscription portal and distribute MNAI to investors who have successfully placed orders.

Phase 4: Claim Token

For investors who successfully purchased MNAI, ONUS will automatically transfer this amount of asset to your account.

According to the policy of the Minerva AI, you will receive 20% of Launchpad tokens at 9:00 AM UTC on September 18. After 1 month from this day, the remaining 80% of Launchpad tokens will be linear vested every 3 seconds for the next 120 days.


  • MNAI has a total supply of 10,000,000 tokens, of which 2,500,000 MNAI are for the Launchpad offering and 1,000,000 MNAI are for Launchpool deployment.
  • Launchpad tokens will unlock 20% at TGE. After 1 month from TGE, the remaining 80% of Launchpad tokens will be vested every 3 seconds for the next 120 days.

About Minerva AI & MNAI Tokens

Minerva is a cutting-edge platform that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to deliver exceptional trading signals to traders worldwide. With a focus on accuracy, timeliness, and profitability, Minerva provides unparalleled insights into the dynamic world of financial markets.

Powered by advanced AI algorithms, Minerva’s trading signals offer highly accurate and timely market analysis, empowering traders to make informed decisions with confidence. By identifying lucrative trading opportunities and minimizing risks, Minerva’s AI-driven signals have the potential to enhance profitability and optimize trading strategies.

Learn more about Minerva AI: Website | Whitepaper

Join the Minerva AI Community: Telegram | Twitter

MNAI is the native token of the Minerva AI platform that empowers its holders with the following utilities:

  • Unlock trading signals: Tokens can be used to access and subscribe to AI-powered trading signals provided by Minerva.
  • Governance and Voting: Token holders may have the right to participate in the governance of the project, such as voting on important decisions or proposing improvements.
  • Staking and Rewards: Users can stake tokens to earn additional rewards, such as a share of transaction fees or a percentage of the trading profits generated by the AI algorithms.
  • Discount and benefits: Token holders receive discounts on subscription fee, access airdrops, or priority access to new features.


  • Name: Minerva AI
  • Ticker: MNAI
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token type: Utility
  • Total supply: 10,000,000