Introducing the PiBridge (PIB) Sale on ONUS Launchpad

On  December 21st, the PiBridge project appraisal voting event officially ended. PiBridge received 93.79% “Yes” votes. This means that this project will be officially open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

ONUS team officially introduces the PiBridge (PIB) Token Sale on the ONUS Launchpad. 

PIB Token Sale Details:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 5,000,000 PIB
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 PIB = 242 VNDC
  • Token Sale Format: Deposit VNDC at ONUS Launchpad. PIB will be distributed evenly based on the amount of VNDC submitted to buy
  • Receive Airdrop PIB: 07:00 AM on December 27
  • Subscription Period: From 02:00 AM UTC on December 29 to 02:00 AM UTC on December 30
  • Allocation Period: 02:00 AM UTC on December 30
  • Token Distribution: 04:00 UTC on December 30
  • Conditions: all ONUS users with a VIP 2 account (completed KYC Advanced).

Starting from 04:00 UTC on December 30, users can perform the following features:

  • Off-chain transactions: Send and receive PIB with other users in the ONUS network.
  • On-chain transactions: Send, and receive PIB with other platforms via ONUS Chain network.
  • P2P Trading: Buy/sell/match PIB trading orders with other users on the ONUS app.


  • PIB is open for sale on ONUS and OnGate apps.
  • 10% of ICO tokens are unlocked at TGE. The remaining 90% will go under linear vesting for 9 months. 
  • Launchpad is only available to ONUS users with VIP 2 or higher and whitelisted addresses on OnGate.
  • The entire total supply of PIB (250,000,000 PIB) will be unlocked in a pre-determined schedule that lasts 36 months from the public sale. 

Learn more about PiBridge: Website | Whitepaper

Join the PiBridge Community: Telegram | Twitter

Airdrop 50,000 PIB for VIP 2 members

Starting from 07:00 AM on December 27th, 2022, the first 10,000 people who log into the ONUS application will receive 50,000 PIB (5 PIB/user), distributed in turn until the number is depleted.

Note: The airdrop program only applies to VIP 2 members or higher.

Details and Instructions

PIB Launchpad will take place in 04 major phases: 

Phase 1: Determine buy options

PIB tokens are offered for sale in VNDC. The maximum buying right is the maximum amount of VNDC you can use to register to buy, determined by the formula: 

Maximum buying right = vONUS points * ONUS/VNDC exchange rate at the time of closing the buy right (02:00 AM UTC on December 29). 

For example: If your point is 1000 vONUS, and the ONUS rate at 02:00 AM UTC on December 29 is 11,000 VNDC, you are entitled to use up to 11,000,000 VNDC to subscribe to buy PIB.

Default purchase rights for members from VIP 2 and above: Minimum 100,000 VNDC, maximum 1,000,000 VNDC.

Phase 2: Subscription

Starting at 02:00 AM UTC on December 29, we officially open Subscription.

The period is from 02:00 AM UTC on December 29 to 02:00 AM UTC on December 30.

The amount of VNDC you submitted will be loaded into the Launchpad Pool of PIB. These VNDC tokens will be locked temporarily and used after the allocation.

Phase 3: Token Allocation

ONUS will calculate your PIB allocation at 02:00 AM UTC on December 30. You will be allocated the amount of PIB equivalent to the VNDC rate you submitted in the PIB Launchpad pool. Thus, you can surely buy PIB, but the volume will depend on the allocation rate. You may not purchase with the total amount of VNDC deposited. We will return the remaining VNDC.

Phase 4: Claim Token

At 04:00 UTC on December 30, ONUS will complete the token allocation. Launchpad tokens will unlock 10%. The remaining 90% will go under vesting in the next 9 months, 10% each month. ONUS system will automatically transfer this amount to your account. You need to access Launchpad to get your remaining VNDC.

About PiBridge and token PIB 

PiBridge is an all-in-one financial platform that combines both DEX and CEX models. The project has features such as multi-chain and cross-chain AMM, farming, lending, launchpad, and NFT,… PiBridge is a pioneer in ecosystem development and liquidity contribution to Pi.

With confidence in the value and future connectivity of Pi, PiBridge aims to open the gateway to connect Pi with other blockchains, helping Pi holders to capitalize on the value of this asset. PiBridge will issue Wrapped Pi (WPI) on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and ONUS Chain to allow Pi holders to interact with other digital assets on BSC. Then the bridge will be extended to other networks such as Polygon, Cosmos,…

PIB is a utility and governance token of PiBridge, PIB holders have the right to vote on platform decisions such as fee structure changes, feature development, and Road map,…

In addition, PIB is used to:

  • Farming Rewards
  • Transaction discounts
  • Join launchpad projects at PiBridge
  • Marketplace currency


  • Name: PiBridge
  • Symbol: PIB
  • Platform: ONUS Chain
  • Token Type: Utility

Note: ONUS Launchpad is the platform to support projects with their first token sale to the community. Every project goes through an appraisal process from ONUS, ensuring users can access quality projects. However, due to the nature of the market, ONUS will not be liable for any property loss. Investors please learn carefully, make sure you understand the risks, and be cautious when investing.