Introducing the Quizarena (QZA) Token Sale on ONUS Launchpad!

At 1:00 PM UTC on December 03, the Quizarena project appraisal voting event officially ended. Quizarena received an overwhelming “Yes” (99.08%). This means that this project will be officially open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.

ONUS team officially introduces the Quizarena (QZA) Token Sale on the ONUS Launchpad.

QZA Token Sale Details:

  • Launchpad Hard Cap: 3,906,250 QZA.
  • Public Sale Token Price: 1 QZA = 0.0128 USDT (users will buy with ONUS at the exchange rate at the time of token allocation)
  • Token Sale Format: Deposit ONUS at ONUS Launchpad. QZA will be distributed evenly based on the amount of ONUS submitted to buy.
  • Subscription Period: From 3:00 UTC December 08.
  • Allocation Period: From 13:00 UTC December 08.
  • Token Distribution: From 16:00 UTC December 08.
  • Conditions: all ONUS users with a VIP 2 account (completed KYC Advanced).

Features to be unlocked after the QZA Allocation period:

  • Enable Exchange feature for QZA/USDT pair from 15:00 UTC December 08.
  • Enable On-chain/Off-chain transactions from 15:00 UTC December 08: Send and receive QZA with other users via ONUS and BEP20 networks.


  • Token distributed from the Launchpad will only be unlocked 25% of the purchased amount after the event ends. The remaining 75% will go under vesting in the next 3 months, equivalent to 25% per month.
  • Private Sale Policy: 14% of the total 500.000.000 token supply. 10% initial release at TGE, remaining lock for 3 months, unlock 7.5% monthly thereafter.
  • Platforms that IDO at the same time as ONUS Launchpad:,,
  • Smart Contract has been audited by Solid Proof. Click for details

Details and Instructions

QZA Launchpad will take place in 04 major phases: 

Phase 1: Determine buy options

The maximum buy options are determined by the amount of ONUS Lock and the number of ONUS in ONUS Shares before the subscription time.

The maximum buy options to be submitted will be recorded by the system before 3:00 UTC December 08.

Phase 2: Subscription

Starting at 3:00 AM UTC December 08, we officially open ONUS Subscription.

The period is from 3:00 AM UTC to 1:00 PM UTC on December 08.

The amount of ONUS you submitted will be loaded into the Launchpad Pool of QZA. These ONUS tokens will be locked temporarily and can be used after the allocation.

Phase 3: Token Allocation

After the end of the subscription, ONUS will calculate your QZA allocation. You will be allocated the amount of QZA equivalent to the ONUS rate you submitted in the QZA Launchpad pool. Thus, you can surely buy QZA, but the volume will depend on the allocation rate. You may not be able to purchase with the total amount of ONUS deposited. We will return the remaining ONUS.

Phase 4: Claim Token

At 4:00 PM UTC December 08, ONUS will complete the token allocation. ONUS system will automatically transfer this amount to your account.

About Quizarena and token QZA 

Quizarena is a Free-to-Play (F2P) quiz and puzzle blockchain game on Binance Smart Chain where everyone can start playing without the need to pay. Quizarena also utilized the Compete-to-Earn (C2E) model to reward players with tokens through engaging gameplay animations and the participation of Player-Versus-Player (PVP) and tournaments. With the combination of F2P and C2E models, Quizarena gives players the opportunity to learn, play and earn rewards at the same time.

QZA is a utility token that is used as the mode of exchange between participants in Quizarena in a decentralized manner. QZA can be used to:

  • Purchase in-game currency ($QC)
  • Mint NFTs with QZA
  • Wage against other players in PvP mode to win more tokens
  • Purchase loot box key with QZA
  • Stake QZA in exchange for higher in-game bonus attributes

For more detail, please check out Quizarena’s Whitepaper