From January 24th, we officially list JUST Token (JST) on the ONUS application. Soon after JST is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive JST with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to JST and vice versa.
JUST is a popular new decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem built for the TRON blockchain. JUST ultimate aim is to provide an all-in-one financial solution to its user by committing to developing TRON-based DeFi protocols. It is designed to interoperate and provide additional utility to users with its four products, as follows:
- JustStable: A decentralized finance system of USDJ stablecoin platform.
- JustLend: A TRON lending platform that allows users to borrow, lend, deposit assets, and earn interests.
- Just Cryptos: A safe and reliable bridge between premium cryptocurrencies and the TRON network
- JustSwap: A decentralized exchange protocol used for trustless TRC-20 token swaps and the creation of permissionless liquidity pools.
- JustLink: The first decentralized oracle system for the TRON network — used to securely supply smart contracts with real-world data.
What is JST Token?
JST is a native token of the JUST ecosystem, operating on TRON according to TRC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay interest to users holding JST tokens in the system.
- Users hold JST to participate in the governance process and vote on platform operations.
- Pay transaction fees within the JUST network and penalty fees when a borrower’s collateral falls below a predetermined liquidation level.
- Name: JUST Token
- Symbol: JST
- Platform: TRON
- Standard: TRC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: TCFLL5dx5ZJdKnWuesXxi1VPwjLVmWZZy9