On November 11th, we were pleased to announce that: Officially supported Kadena Token (KDA) on ONUS application. Users can now perform the following features with KDA:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KDA with other users in ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to KDA and vice versa.
About Kadena and KDA token
Kadena is a scalable layer one blockchain system based on the Proof-of-work (POW) consensus mechanism called Chainweb. Kadena enhances throughput and scalability while retaining Bitcoin’s security and integrity. According to project data, Kadena can handle up to 480,000 transactions per second, which is quite an astounding speed.
Kadena’s ecosystem supports companies and entrepreneurs by providing Bitcoin security, almost no gas fees, and a secure smart contract language with built-in error detection.
KDA is a token that is used on the Kadena public chain for the following purposes:
- Payment of gas fee when executing smart contracts
- Creating new smart contracts
- Transfer of assets between users