From November 16th, ONUS officially listed Keep Network Token (KEEP) on the ONUS application. Users can now perform the following features with KEEP:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KEEP with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to KEEP and vice versa.
About Keep Network
Many decentralized applications running on public blockchains, like Ethereum, require the use of private data (such as health records, credit scores, and financial information) to operate. To protect individual users’ privacy, the Keep Network enables private data to be stored outside the blockchain in “keeps,” which are containers that allow smart contracts to manage and use pieces of the stored data without exposing it to the public blockchain.
tBTC is the first application to work on the Keep Network. This open-source project co-built by Keep Network, Summa, and Cross-Chain Group allows users to deposit their BTC in exchange for tBTC – an ERC20 standard token pegged 1:1 to Bitcoin. At the same time, they also have access to the DeFi ecosystem and can make money from their Bitcoin.
What is KEEP token?
KEEP is a utility token of the Keep Network ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used for:
- Payment for transaction fees and store information.
- Acting as an operating resource for applications on the Network.
- Security for Keep Network and tBTC through staking.
- Run random beacons and ECDSA nodes.
- Name: Keep Network Token
- Symbol: KEEP
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x85eee30c52b0b379b046fb0f85f4f3dc3009afec