From December 13th, we officially list Kin Token (KIN) on the ONUS application. Soon after KIN is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KIN with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from USDT to KIN and vice versa.
Kin is a decentralized blockchain platform designed to allow developers to build web and mobile apps. Kin uses an incentive model, allowing developers and content creators to generate income by contributing to the platform.
App developers anywhere can seamlessly integrate the Kin SDK into their platform and become active partners in the Ecosystem’s growth. When developers join the Kin Ecosystem, they benefit from the Kin Rewards Engine (KRE). The KRE incentivizes app developers to create engaging user experiences and pays them when users spend Kin within their apps.
Today, Kin ecosystem has 60 million wallets and has distributed more than $70 million in rewards across more than 60 apps since its inception in 2017. Kin’s ecosystem includes apps on iOS, Android and Web, in diverse fields such as communication & social, education, gaming, health & fitness, lifestyle & finance, news & entertainment, travel & local.
What is KIN Token?
KIN is a utility token of the Kin ecosystem, operating on Solana according to SPL standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for app services in the Kin ecosystem.
- Reward developers and content creators as an incentive.
- Manage ecosystem and adjust the platform operating cost.
- Name: Kin Token
- Symbol: KIN
- Platform: Solana
- Standard: SPL
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: kinXdEcpDQeHPEuQnqmUgtYykqKGVFq6CeVX5iAHJq6