From April 5th, we officially list Klever Token (KLV) on the ONUS application. Soon after KLV is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KLV with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to KLV and vice versa.
Klever (KLV) is a crypto wallet ecosystem serving more than 2 million users globally. Klever is designed to provide a simple and intuitive user experience, and useful features that allow users to trade digital assets securely and quickly. Klever’s goal is to create safe and user-friendly financial investment tools that are easily accessible to anyone.
Products that Klever is providing include Klever App, Klever Swap and Klever OS. Able to handle over 3 million transactions per second, Klever Exchange will be a centralized crypto-to-crypto exchange (CEX) with a clear emphasis on security, high performance, seamless user experience and usability through easily accessible features. Klever has grown rapidly over recent months to now serve more than 150,000 daily active users, well over half a million monthly active users and record 3 million downloads worldwide.
What is KLV Token?
KLV is a native token of the Klever ecosystem, operating on Tron according to TRC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Serve as a key trading pair for all future listed coins and tokens on Klever Exchange.
- Pay for Klever Exchange trading fees, exchange fees, swap fees and withdrawal fees.
- KLV holders can participate in KLV mining pools and KLV staking to earn profits.
- Name: Klever Token
- Symbol: KLV
- Platform: Tron
- Standard: TRC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: TVj7RNVHy6thbM7BWdSe9G6gXwKhjhdNZS