From April 8th, we officially list Konomi Network Token (KONO) on the ONUS application. Soon after KONO is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive KONO with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to KONO and vice versa.
About Konomi Network
Konomi Network is a decentralized liquidity and money market protocol for cross-chain crypto assets. Using substrate as the development framework, the network aims to provide money markets for assets in the Polkadot ecosystem. Users could manage their crypto holding positions, trade assets and earn interest through decentralised money market products. Konomi also issues its native network token in order to kick start liquidity and decentralized governance. Konomi Network products include:
- Konomi Trade: allows users to access liquidity for assets in the Polkadot ecosystem. Users could connect decentralized wallets to the protocol and trade with immediate on-chain execution.
- Konomi Lend: a decentralized money market protocol for users to borrow and lend assets. The product is currently based on a collateralized debt position model.
- Konomi Wallet: helps to aggregate user positions in decentralized wallets and to manage the active positions in the different protocols.
What is KONO Token?
KONO is a native token of the Konomi Network ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Reward users staking KONO.
- KONO holders can participate in the governance process to vote on adjusting parameters such as staking fees, transaction fees, liquidity mining rates, etc.
- Name: Konomi Network Token
- Symbol: KONO
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x850aAB69f0e0171A9a49dB8BE3E71351c8247Df4