From April 6th, we officially list Lisk Token (LSK) on the ONUS application. Soon after LSK is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive LSK with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to LSK and vice versa.
Developers can publish, distribute, and monetize their applications through a full ecosystem of development tools and easy-to-use interfaces, developers can publish, distribute, and monetize their applications. Applications will link directly to Lisk, and the platform’s native token is LSK.
The highlights of Lisk:
- Open Source: Lisk products are developed completely in open source.
- Customizable: Develop blockchain applications with total flexibility.
- Delegated Proof-of-Stake: Scalable and energy-efficient consensus algorithm.
What is LSK Token?
LSK is a utility token of the Lisk ecosystem and can be Forging (“Mining” in Proof-of-Stake). LSK is used to pay transaction fees and pay Block Rewards to Delegates (Forging participants) to ensure security and maintain the stable operation of the platform.
- Name: Lisk Token
- Symbol: LSK
- Platform: Lisk Blockchain
- Token Type: Utility Token