From December 11th, we officially list Measurable Data Token (MDT) on the ONUS application. Soon after MDT is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MDT with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MDT and vice versa.
About Measurable Data
Measurable Data Token is an Ethereum-based, decentralized data exchange ecosystem that enables users to monetize and control their data while also providing a trading platform for data buyers.
The Measurable Data Token is issued by the Measurable Foundation Ltd, a Singapore-registered underwritten public company approved by ACRA. Users can sell their email receipts to data buyers via MyMDT and be compensated using the Measurable Data Token in MDT tokens. MailTime, Magic Crystal, and Email Messenger are among the applications that have MyMDT integrated.
What is MDT Token?
MDT is a native token of the Measurable Data ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Stake to receive rewards.
- Pay for Measurable Data.
- MDT token holders can participate in and propose to the ecosystem’s activities.
- Name: Measurable Data Token
- Symbol: MDT
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x814e0908b12a99fecf5bc101bb5d0b8b5cdf7d26