Starting from 08:00 AM UTC on August 31st, we officially list Meta X Connect Token (MXC) on the ONUS application. Soon after MXC is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MXC with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MXC and vice versa.
About MXC Data Network
MXC Data Network is a free and decentralized global data network developed by MXC Foundation in order to reshape the AI and Blockchain industries. MXC Data Network is designed to become a global data network that allow wireless devices to connect and communicate more efficiently and over longer distances than currently used WiFi and Bluetooth methods.
MXC Foundation has introduced a revolutionary protocol, known as Meta X Protocol or MXProtocol, based upon Proof of Participation mining principles, exploiting LoRaWAN technology to create a global data republic network utilized for real-world adoption. By using the MXProtocol and the interoperable Para-Chain network, MXC Data Network allows cities, companies, and individuals to profit/benefit from building an LPWAN network and using it to both transmit and manage data.
What is MXC Token?
MXC is a native token of the Meta X Connect ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay for services within the network.
- Submit governance proposals to make adjustments to the network.
- Name: Meta X Connect Token
- Symbol: MXC
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x5ca381bbfb58f0092df149bd3d243b08b9a8386e