From March 4th, we officially list Metastrike Token (MTS) on the ONUS application. Soon after MTS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MTS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MTS and vice versa.
Metastrike is an FPS Multiplayer Blockchain Game project designed after the success of CSGO and Call of Duty that includes many essential and advanced features of a shooting game, with modern gameplay and high effort investment in both visuals and gameplay. Metastrike is a Play-to-Earn game that gives players the opportunity to enjoy the game and earn rewards by performing in-game tasks. Players can have a gun collection, build map to fight and steal NFT from other players. In addition, Metastrike allows players to create and design their own NFT items and trade NFT items on the Marketplace. Metastrike gameplay includes:
- Zombie mode: The game will start with a team of 3 players. The player that survives all stages and defeats the final boss will win.
- PVP mode: Players will have a skill rank based on an Elo rating system and are paired with and against other players around the same ranking.
- Guild mode: A clan will generate passive income by farming tokens. A clan can build/custom infrastructure (house, factory, shop, etc.) on land to increase the land value and get more land by attacking other clans.
What is MTS Token?
MTS is a governance token of the Metastrike ecosystem, operating on Binance Smart Chain according to BEP20 standard, and can be used to:
- MTS holders will be able to claim rewards if they stake their tokens.
- Participate in key governance votes (to edit rewards as well as game mechanics).
- MTS will be distributed for tournaments in the Metastrike universe.
- Name: Metastrike Token
- Symbol: MTS
- Platform: Binance Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x496cC0b4ee12Aa2AC4c42E93067484e7Ff50294b