From May 25th, we officially list MetaVisa Token (MESA) on the ONUS application. Soon after MESA is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MESA with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MESA and vice versa.
MetaVisa, a Web3.0 middleware protocol, aims to be the Decentralized Identity and Credit System in Metaverse. Based on the blockchain data, using cloud computing, machine learning technologies, and model algorithms such as logistic regression, decision trees, random forests, etc., MetaVisa Protocol conducts comprehensive processing and evaluation of data in various dimensions such as Credit history, On-chain behavior preference, Address activity level, Asset holdings & Portfolio, Address correlation.
The MetaVisa Credit Score system will award the users with ranked badges based on their MCSs. Users with higher MCSs will be rewarded with high-ranking badges and therefore have privileges in services from various DApps.
What is MESA Token?
MESA is a native token of the MetaVisa ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Payment of fees for using credit and identification services
- Stake to earn rewards
- Encourage users to provide information, and improve the system of personal identification of users in MetaVisa
- MetaVisa protocol governance
- Name: MetaVisa Token
- Symbol: MESA
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x5AFFF9876C1F98b7d2b53bCB69EB57e92408319F