From December 20th, we officially list MINE Network Token (MNET) on the ONUS application. Soon after MNET is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MNET with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MNET and vice versa.
About MINE Network
MINE Network is the first decentralized standard hashrate token protocol that solves the liquidity problem of miners on multi-chains, including but not limited to: Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. MINE Network provides a robust multi-chain infrastructure that caters to crypto enthusiasts worldwide by tokenizing real hashrates, issuing cross-chain compatible assets, and bridging conventional mining with the GameFi space by way of its own unique Metaverse – the MINEverse.
MINE Network will standardize the mining power from different mining pools for different mining projects and then issue pTokens (different standard hashrate tokens) like:
- pBTCM for the Bitcoin standard hashrate token
- pETHM for the Ethereum standard hashrate token
- pFILM for the Filecoin standard hashrate token
- pLTCM for the Litecoin standard hashrate token.
Every standardized pToken (hashrate token) is a synthetic token reflecting a part of the mining power from a specific mining blockchain backed by its standardized mining power. The hashrate tokens liquidity gets an extra boost due to their ability to be integrated with cross-chain DeFi protocols such as: DEX’s, Polkadot Loan Protocols, Ethereum Chain, Huobi ECO Chain, Binance Smart Chain,…
What is MNET Token?
MNET is a native token of the MINE Network ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Propose and vote on proposals for important system decisions
- Reward liquidity providers
- Name: MINE Network Token
- Symbol: MNET
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x829c97092c0cc92efe7397dd3ddb831cc5835bae