From April 1st, we officially list Mirror Protocol Token (MIR) on the ONUS application. Soon after MIR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MIR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MIR and vice versa.
About Mirror Protocol
Mirror Protocol is a DeFi protocol issuing tokens that reflect the prices of actual assets. Mirror Protocol is designed to create a simulation of the price behavior of other assets including large company stocks such as MSFT, AMZN, QQQ, or gold, silver,… Investors can gain access to these assets directly through the Mirror protocol, without having to own or trade the actual asset. Mirror Protocol enables easy access to assets via blockchain-based democracy and decentralization, without the need for any legal formalities or physical contact.
What is MIR Token?
MIR is a native token of the Mirror Protocol ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Participate in protocol governance activities.
- Stake MIR and join Yield Farming to receive rewards.
- Name: Mirror Protocol Token
- Symbol: MIR
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Governance
- Smart Contract Address: 0x09a3EcAFa817268f77BE1283176B946C4ff2E608