From December 12th, we officially list Moonriver Token (MOVR) on the ONUS application. Soon after MOVR is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive MOVR with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to MOVR and vice versa.
Moonriver is a parachain on the Kusama network that is compatible with Ethereum. This project has an API interface consistent with Web3.0 and a virtual machine system called EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) to help developers quickly program while taking advantage of outstanding features from the Ethereum ecosystem. In addition, Moonriver also integrates many features such as on-chain governance, staking, cross-chain, etc.
Moonriver has a high level of safety and security as a result of the Kusama platform’s advanced security technology. Additionally, the investor community that owns Moonriver tokens has the right to vote on significant project changes and participate in the governance process.
Numerous well-known firms have invested in Moonriver, including Coinbase Ventures, Binance Labs, Arrington XRP Capital, Fenbushi Capital, Hashkey, KR1, Signum Capital, and others. Karura and Acala are the project’s key partners.
What is MOVR Token?
MOVR is a native token of the Moonriver ecosystem, operating on Kusama, and can be used to:
- Pay transaction fees
- Participate in governance and vote in the system
- Incentivize users to join nodes
- Support to measure gas fees when executing smart contracts
- Name: Moonriver Token
- Symbol: MOVR
- Platform: Kusama
- Type: Utility, Governance
- Total Supply: 10,000,000 MOVR