According to the Whitepaper of the Nami Frame Futures (NAO) project, investors holding NAO tokens can join the Governance Pool to share in revenue from transaction fees and vote on changes from the project.
Starting from July 4, 2022, the NAO project has launched a Governance Pool with a mechanism to share 20% of revenue from weekly transaction fees for Pool participants.
**Users please update the application to the latest version to experience.
Management Pool Mechanism
Investors will participate in staking NAO in the admin pool to receive a share of 20% of the revenue from the transaction fees of Futures products. As follows:
- Each person shares the fee according to the ratio of NAO staked to the Pool, recorded at 0:00 UTC+7 every Monday.
- Minimum Stake: 500 NAO
- Max Stake: Unlimited
- Every Monday at 7:00 UTC+7, the project will transfer 20% of the revenue from fees in the period to the Governance Pool, users can access the Pool to receive revenue sharing.
- Users can withdraw NAO from the Governance Pool at any time. Users receive NAO tokens back after 7 days from the time of confirmation of withdrawal from the Pool. During the processing of the NAO withdrawal request, the user is not entitled to receive benefits from the Pool..
Details of NAO’s Governance Pool: https://nao.namifutures.com/
Revenue distribution schedule for the first week (July 4 – July 11, 2022)
- Revenue calculation time: 00h00 UTC+7 on Monday, July 4, 2022
- Opening time for staking NAO in the Pool: 11:00 UTC+7 on Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time to summarize NAO holding rate in Pool: 00h00 UTC+7 on Monday 11/07/2022
- Distribution of revenue sharing for the first period: 7:00 UTC+7 on Monday 11/07/2022
Note: The NAO project is committed to sharing 20% of the revenue from lifetime fees for the Governance Pool, any proposed changes related to this ratio will be voted on and approved by users participating in the Pool. Governance.
Instructions to join the Governance Pool
- Instructions for Depositing/Withdrawing NAO to Futures wallet
To transfer NAO from your main account to your Futures wallet, do the following:
To withdraw NAO from Futures wallet to main account, do the following:
- Instructions for loading NAO into the Governance Pool