From November 23th, we officially list NuCypher Token (NU) on the ONUS application. Soon after NU is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive NU with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to NU and vice versa.
NuCypher is a decentralized encryption service, access control, and key management system (KMS) for public blockchains. NuCypher offers end-to-end encrypted data sharing on public blockchains and decentralized storage solutions. NuCypher allows users to share private data between several participants in public consensus networks by using proxy re-encryption (PRE) technology. This decryption technology makes NuCypher much more secure and protected than traditional blockchain projects based on public-key encryption.
Mikhail Egorov and MacLane Wilkison co-founded NuCypher. Egorov is the founder of Curve, a security researcher, physicist, and scientist from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Co-founder MacLane is a software engineer and the CEO of NuCypher. In addition, NuCypher’s team are also experienced cryptographers and computer scientists.
What is NU Token?
NU is a native token of the NuCypher ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- Pay the transaction fees to nodes
- Pay the service fees when using decentralized Dropbox and encrypted Slack
- Staking to run a NuCypher worker node
- Name: NuCypher Token
- Symbol: NU
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility Token
- Smart Contract Address: 0x4fe83213d56308330ec302a8bd641f1d0113a4cc