From December 4th, we officially list NULS Token (NULS) on the ONUS application. Soon after NULS is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive NULS with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to NULS and vice versa.
Blockchain NULS is a global open-source blockchain project that allows users to build their own blockchain on NULS platform. NULS was built and developed by Nuls Community Foundation Pte.Ltd headquartered in Singapore in 2017. The purpose of NULS is to break down the technical barriers of blockchain, reduce development costs and to promote the use of blockchain technology in the commercial field.
NULS is a global blockchain open-source project which is a highly customizable modular blockchain infrastructure. By using functional mechanisms of implementing smart contracts in the cross-chain consensus, NULS is capable of reducing the cost of generating and deploying decentralized applications and at the same time making it easy for the developers to customize the Dapps for different business applications.
What is NULS Token?
NULS token (NULS) is a utility token of the NULS ecosystem, operating on Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standard and can be used for the following purposes:
- Pay transaction fees, chain-building fees and cross-chain fees
- Reward miners to ensure the transaction confirmation, speed and security of the network.
- Name: NULS Token
- Symbol: NULS
- Platform: NULS
- Standard: NRC-20 and NRC-721
- Total Supply: 111,697,638 NULS