Today, April 15, 2022, NYM Token (NYM) was officially listed on the ONUS app, allowing you to perform the following features:
- Off-chain transaction: Send and receive NYM with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to NYM and vice versa.
NYM is an open source system created to provide privacy and security solutions for blockchain applications and services. Instead of having to build a security solution yourself, decentralized products and applications can use NYM’s security services.
The core component of NYM is a mixnet that protects network traffic metadata for applications, providing privacy superior to VPNs and Tor against global internet hackers. NYM’s system can also serve as a platform for privacy applications, to protect people’s fundamental freedoms against traffic analysis by bad actors.
What is NYM Token?
NYM is a utility token that operates in the NYM network, operates on the Ethereum platform according to ERC20 standards and is used in the following activities:
- Privacy: Used to access the mixnet.
- Staking: Stake NYM to nodes to increase the quality of the network and get rewarded.
- Mortgage NYM to be able to become a node on the Mixnet network and receive rewards.
- Pay transaction fees on the blockchain.
- Name: NYM Token
- Symbol: NYM.
- Platform: Ethereum.
- Standard: ERC-20.
- Smart Contract Address: 0x525A8F6F3Ba4752868cde25164382BfbaE3990e1
- Token Type: Utility Token