From January 13th, we officially list OKB Token (OKB) on the ONUS application. Soon after OKB is added, users can perform the following features:
- Off-chain transactions: Send and receive OKB with other users in the ONUS network.
- Exchange: Swap from VNDC or USDT to OKB and vice versa.
OKB is a token released by OK Blockchain Foundation and OKEx cryptocurrency exchange on March 23, 2018. The exchange is one of the largest in the world and currently ranks third in liquidity, fourth in trading volume, and provides a wide selection of trading pairs.
OKEx provides services including spot trading, futures, options, lending and cloud mining to millions of users in over 100 countries. OKEx allows users to store and trade more than 100 different cryptocurrencies, and offers features that allow investors to optimize their investment strategies. In addition, OKEx also owns an investment fund Blockdream Ventures and its own blockchain, the OKEx chain (OEC).
What is OKB Token?
OKB is a utility token of the OKB ecosystem, operating on Ethereum according to ERC20 standard, and can be used to:
- By holding OKB within a sub-account, OKEx traders can save up to 25% on trading fees.
- The Earn section allows OKB holders to earn interest on their savings.
- OKEx Jumpstart allows OKB holders to stake their holdings to earn reward tokens and participate in Jumpstart token sales.
- Name: OKB Token
- Symbol: OKB
- Platform: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC20
- Type: Utility
- Smart Contract Address: 0x75231f58b43240c9718dd58b4967c5114342a86c