Oriented to become a Community Blockchain, ONUS Chain always welcomes the contribution from teams and projects. In order to exhibit support for projects, ONUS Chain officially announced the “ONUS Grants Program” with the purpose of supporting and facilitating easy development for developers.
About ONUS Grants
ONUS Grants is a funding and developing program for projects built on the ONUS Chain. With support from ONUS Grants, grantees can receive certain benefits including:
- Listing Support: On ONUS platform and our partner exchanges.
- IEO/IDO: Crowdfunding support by ONUS (ranging from $50,000 – $500,000) and other launchpad platforms on ONUS Chain, including OnGate.
- Liquidity Support: Up to 80% from the $20M ONUS Launcher fund.
- Funding Package: Access funding packages from the ONUS Foundation, ranging from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Fundraising Support and VC Connection: Investment from ONUS Launcher and linked with our venture capital partners for potential financial support.
- Marketing Support: Marketing assistance across various social media platforms and communities of more than 3.5 million members from ONUS and RICE.
Both projects built on ONUS Chain and projects launched on other blockchains, expand to ONUS Chain.
The projects must be built in one of the following categories:
- Decentralized Finance
- GameFi and Metaverse
- Web3 Applications
- Social Goods and Community Engagement Projects
- Tools and Analytics
- Critical Infrastructure Projects
By implementing the ONUS Grants program, projects will have more opportunities in terms of product development and user access. That is also the driving force to create a solid and fast-growing ONUS Chain ecosystem for the community.
Find out more about ONUS Grants: https://onuschain.io/grants-program