After a period of research and growth, the ONUS Chain team is pleased to announce: The official launch Mainnet version of ONUS Chain as planned at 04:00 AM UTC today, 11/11/2022. ONUS Chain Mainnet will include the following:
1. ONUS Chain Network (Mainnet)
2. DApps are available on ONUS Chain
- MiaSwap: First DEX/AMM Protocol on ONUS Chain
- USDO: Special Coin with value increases based on the growth of ONUS Chain
- ONUS Chain Explorer: The browser allows users to search and investigate information and data on ONUS Chain
- RICE Wallet: Decentralized wallet of ONUS Chain ecosystem
- OnGate: Launchpad platform for development projects on ONUS Chain
You can now experience the ONUS Chain: https://onuschain.io/
Join the ONUS Chain community to update the latest news, discuss and support: https://t.me/onuschain_chatglobal
You can access ONUS Chain through the ways below, then permit and use DApps.
Method 1: Automatic integration
- Go to https://onuschain.io/ on your computer (web version)
- Click Add ONUS Network (Mainnet) to connect your Metamask wallet to the ONUS Chain Mainnet
Method 2: Manual integration
- Open your Metamask wallet. Find “Settings.”
- Select “Network” to set up the Network
- Select “Add Network”
- Select Custom Network and fill in the following information:
Method 3: Access using RICE Wallet
As a DeFi wallet of the ONUS Chain ecosystem, RICE Wallet will be the first DeFi wallet to integrate the ONUS Chain (Mainnet) network – allowing users to access it quickly without manual integration.
- Step 1: Access RICE Wallet, select “Change Network” in the upper left corner
- Step 2: Select ONUS Chain network
About ONUS Chain
ONUS Chain is a high-performance, scalable, EVM-compatible blockchain platform built on the BNB Application Sidechain (BAS). ONUS Chain has a friendly interface accessible to all developers and users at a low cost.
In particular, with solid support from ONUS through a community of more than 2.5 million users and RICE Wallet with more than 1 million wallet addresses, ONUS Chain possesses a reliable launch platform to popularize to mass users right from the moment initial. ONUS Chain also received support from numerous development teams to convert and run their projects on the ONUS Chain Mainnet.
ONUS Chain documentation: https://docs.onuschain.io/
Appendix: DApps in the ONUS Chain ecosystem
Currently, the ONUS Chain team has completed and has the following official active Dapps:
1. ONUS Explorer
ONUS Explorer is a website that allows users to search and look up information and data on the ONUS Chain, such as transaction history, wallet balance,… All transactions performed on the ONUS Chain are recorded, publicly visible, and cannot be deleted or edited.
Access ONUS Explorer: https://explorer.onuschain.io/
MiaSwap is ONUS Chain’s official DEX and liquidity platform, allowing anyone to swap tokens and get rewarded by providing liquidity. As a decentralized protocol & Web3.0, MiaSwap offers a full range of products such as:
- Swap: Exchange assets in pairs
- Liquidity: Provide liquidity to receive LP tokens
- Farm: Deposit LP tokens to receive transaction fee rewards
- Pool: Stake MIA to receive different tokens as rewards
Experience MiaSwap: https://miaswap.io/
MiaSwap Community: https://t.me/miaswap_globalcommunity
3. RICE Wallet
RICE Wallet is a decentralized wallet that allows users to store, manage digital assets and invest in DeFi in the simplest way. As part of the ONUS Chain ecosystem, RICE Wallet is designed for the ultimate convenience of ONUS Chain users:
- Built-in gateway to connect to ONUS Chain network
- Supports DApps and tokens operating on ONUS Chain
Furthermore, RICE Wallet users can get 30% cash back on gas fees for the first two transactions of the day (maximum $1/transaction).
Download RICE Wallet: https://ricewallet.io/apps
RICE Wallet Community: https://t.me/ricewallet
4. USDO Finance
USDO is a “Special Coin”, created by locking stablecoin (BUSD) to receive USDO at a ratio of 1:1. The collateral for the value of USDO is 100% BUSD, and users can exchange USDO to get BUSD (Redeem) according to the ratio of the collateral and the amount of USDO in circulation, the redemption fee is 0.5%.
A special feature of USDO is that the collateral for USDO will gradually increase due to receiving profit sharing from Miaswap transaction fees and redemption fees. At that time, the amount of collateral (BUSD) will gradually increase and be higher than the amount of USDO in circulation, meaning the USDO rate will also increase gradually based on Miaswap’s revenue.
Experience USDO: https://usdo.finance/
USDO Community: https://t.me/usdo_globalcommunity
OnGate Launchpad is an IDO platform that introduces potential projects to the community. This is also the launching pad for products/projects to register for collaboration and receive financial and resource assistance from the ONUS Grants program.
Access Ongate: https://ongate.io/
OnGate Community: https://t.me/ongate_community
6. ONUS Bridge (coming soon)
ONUS Bridge is a bridge that helps users easily transfer tokens between ONUS Chain and other blockchain networks. ONUS Bridge helps to remove the cross-chain compatibility barrier and provides an easier cross-chain transaction experience for users.
ONUS Chain Ecosystem: https://onuschain.io/ecosystem
ONUS Chain Community: https://t.me/onuschain_chatglobal