On December 26th, 2022, ONUS Chain officially launches Validator Staking, allowing users and institutions to participate in ONUS Stake, contribute to the processing of transactions on ONUS Chain and receive rewards.
Staking your ONUS at: https://staking.onuschain.io/
Users can participate with 2 options:
Option 1: Stake ONUS on available Validators (Master Nodes) on the ONUS Chain.
- Users can join Staking ONUS at: https://staking.onuschain.io/, You just need to connect the wallet and stake right away, no registration is required.
- The APR will be based on the gas fees collected from the entire ONUS Chain ecosystem. Currently, APR is at 12-16%.
- Participants who stake in the Validators will deduct 5% of the validator operator’s commission, calculated based on the total reward.
Option 2: Independently operate Validators
- To become an independent Validator (Masternode), individuals and organizations need to register with the ONUS Foundation.
- A minimum Stake of 100,000 ONUS is required to operate a Validator.
- Validator receives a 5% commission from participants who stake in Validator.
- Rewards will be updated every cycle (1 Epoch = 3 days) and can be claimed immediately.
- When unstake ONUS, users need to wait for 6 epochs for ONUS to automatically return to Claimable Assets and you can claim.
What is Validator Staking on the ONUS Chain?
ONUS Chain is a high-performance, scalable blockchain platform that is compatible with EVM and uses the Proof-of-Stake-Authority (PoSA) consensus mechanism. With this consensus mechanism, Validators (Master Nodes) need to stake a certain amount of ONUS to participate in validating and processing transactions on the ONUS Chain, thereby contributing to network operation.
Validator Staking participants will have the right to vote for intentions, updated on the ONUS Chain in the Governance section.
What is a Validator (Master Node)?
Validators are Nodes involved in validating blocks on the blockchain, thereby assisting in the processing of transactions and contributing to the operation of the network. To be able to operate the Validator, individuals and organizations need to stake a certain amount of Coin as a condition of participation.
Join the ONUS Chain Community: https://t.me/onuschain_chatglobal