In order to introduce to the community a potential Move2Earn product, on June 9, 2022, ONUS will launch a PYRA token sale through the Launchpad platform on ONUS DeFi.
- Quantity offered: 12,500,000 PYRA
- 02 Launchpad Pools: Public Pool ($50,000) and Pool for VIP members ($100,000)
- Price: 1 PYRA = 0.012 USDT
- How to buy: Deposit USDT at ONUS DeFi Launchpad and the proportion of PYRA tokens will be evenly distributed according to the participation rate.
- Ordering time: 13:00 June 9 – 07:00 June 10
- PYRA allocation time: 7:00 June 10
- PYRA claiming time: 14:00 June 10
- Conditions of participation: Everyone, including regular members and ONUS VIP Membership members.
Participate in Pyramid (PYRA) Launchpad at:
- Launchpad Pool for Everyone: https://onus.exchange/launchpad/pyramid-public-pool
- Launchpad Pool for VIP Members: https://onus.exchange/launchpad/pyramid-vip-pool
- Token distributed from the Launchpad will be unlocked 20% at TGE, the remaining 80% linear vesting over 5 months.
- Private Sale token will be unlocked 20% at TGE, cliff 1 month then linear vesting in 12 months.
- PYRA was opened for liquidity on Pancakeswap at 13:00 UTC June 10. You can trade PYRA on ONUS DeFi or RICE Wallet.
- For more details, please check out the project’s Whitepaper.
Stage 1 – Register (Snapshot)
To join PYRA Launchpad, you need to register before 12:00 on June 9. After this time, you can not enroll and cannot join PYRA Launchpad.
- Launchpad Pool for Everyone: Deposit 25 ONUS to enroll. This amount will be refunded after the sale ends. You can deposit now.
- Launchpad Pool for VIP Members: Users who own ONUS VIP Membership before 12:00 on June 9 will be eligible to join this pool.
Stage 2 – Purchase Registration
Time: 13:00 June 09 – 7:00 June 10.
To register to buy PYRA, you need to deposit USDT into the Launchpad pool. This amount of USDT will be temporarily locked and reopened after the end of the PYRA allocation process.
- Launchpad Pool for Everyone: Minimum 10 USDT, maximum 2,500 USDT.
- Launchpad Pool for VIP Members: Minimum deposit of 10 USDT, maximum of 2,500 USDT.
Stage 3: Token Allocation
7:00 June 10, ONUS will close the Purchase Registration portal and make PYRA allocation. You will be allocated the amount of PYRA in proportion to the USDT you have deposited for subscription.
Stage 4: Token Claiming
14:00 June 10, users access Launchpad to receive:
- Registration Deposit
- Number of PYRA successfully purchased (20% for the first vesting)
- The amount of USDT left after purchasing
In addition, the system will simultaneously display the token vesting schedule and the amount of each cycle. On the day of receiving the token, users can access Launchpad and press “Claim” to receive the token.
About Pyramid and token PYRA
Pyramid – Walk to Earn is an application of the Pyramid Ecosystem, built by a team of experienced developers in the field of professional sports and blockchain. Pyramid App provides Walk to Earn solutions, combined with decentralized finance elements such as NFT Marketplace, Pyramid NFT Sneakers, multi-chain Launchpad platform and Staking features, Farming to get rewards.
Pyramid develops features to encourage and reward people with healthy habits. With the main function of walking to earn money, Pyramid allows users to generate high and stable profits, while building themselves a healthy lifestyle.
Through 03 game modes Single Mode, Challenge Mode, Ranking Mode, players will receive rewards paid in tokens after completing walking missions, and can stake tokens to receive rewards.
PYRA is a token operating in the Pyramid ecosystem, operating on the BNB Smart Chain platform according to BEP20 standards. PYRA is used as reward in the ecosystem such as Farming, Staking, Launchpad,…. Besides, PYRA is also an asset representing the value of the Pyramid ecosystem.
- Token Name: Pyramid-ECO
- Ticker: PYRA
- Blockchain: BNB Smart Chain
- Standard: BEP20
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 PYRA
- Contract Address: 0x828AA11755dAF934cdbE19b0F491a81Ff272e4BC