The ONUS team devotes a lot of time and energy to studying and improving ONUS Shares so that investors who put money into the ONUS platform can reap the greatest possible rewards while also contributing to a sustainable business model and increasing the worth of the ONUS token.
Today, August 30, 2022, ONUS officially launched ONUS Shares v3.0. This version is upgraded through the launch of the Governance Pool – where ONUS records voting rights and shares revenue for all members using vONUS points.
To participate in ONUS Shares v3.0, users need to load ONUS into the Pools to collect vONUS points. Users’ vONUS are used to determine the share of rewards and voting rights in the Governance Pool.
1. Governance Pool
The ONUS Governance Pool operates on 28-day cycles. Each cycle will record revenue during the period and share it with members participating in that cycle.
03 main components of the Governance Pool:
- Ongoing Cycle: Time and parameters of the current Governance cycle, information about your stakes and expected rewards.
- Revenue Share History: Information on the cycles that took place.
- Proposals: The important proposals of the system which need to go through the community Voting.
At 0:00 on the first day of the cycle, the system will finalize the vONUS points of the Governance Pool members. This number of points will determine each member’s reward rate.
1. Details of the current administration cycle:
- Total vONUS participating in the cycle
- Number of people participating in the cycle
- Cycle time
- Shared Volume for Governance Pool
2. Your Staking details:
- The number of vONUS points you are staking in the Governance Pool
- Your share
- Expected reward in units of VNDC
What do users need to do?
- To participate in receiving rewards, users need to own vONUS before 00:00 on the first day of a cycle. The system will automatically record the amount of vONUS to determine the reward rate for that cycle.
- Users do not need to load vONUS into the Governance Pool; ONUS Shares will automatically record the member’s vONUS points at the beginning of each cycle.
- The system will pay the reward for the previous cycle within the first 7 days of the next cycle.
- To withdraw vONUS from the Governance Pool, users need to submit a withdrawal request during the cycle period. vONUS will be returned to the user wallet after the first 7 days of the next cycle, and this amount of vONUS points is not credited for the next cycle.
2. vONUS point
The vONUS point is used to calculate the benefits for Governance Pool users and the limit on participation in Launchpad programs. In order to receive vONUS points, users must deposit ONUS into the Pools. The minimum scores to join Governance Pool is 20 vONUS.
How to collect vONUS points
To collect vONUS points, you need to deposit ONUS tokens into the pools with a term of 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days. The pool term starts from the time you deposit ONUS into the pool.
Track your vONUS points
At the vONUS main screen, you will be able to track:
- Total available: Total amount of vONUS you own
- Staking Pool: Number of vONUS participating in the Governance Pool
- Available: Number of vONUS not participating in the Governance Pool
Instructions on depositing ONUS to receive vONUS points
- Step 1: Make sure you have ONUS available to deposit. The minimum deposit limit of the pools is 500 ONUS.
- Step 2: At the vONUS screen, scroll down to the Pool section and view the Pool parameters.
- Step 3: Select the desired Pool. Click “Deposit”.
- Step 4: Enter the amount of ONUS you want to top up. Press Max for maximum load. The system will display the ONUS lock time and the number of vONUS points you will receive.
- Step 5: Click “Deposit ONUS”.
Instructions on withdrawing ONUS from ONUS Shares to main wallet
You cannot transfer ONUS from ONUS Shares to the main wallet without the accompanying accessible vONUS amount.
Step 1: Select the Pool you want to withdraw and press Withdraw
Step 2: Enter the amount you want to withdraw. Click Withdraw. The system will deduct the corresponding vONUS points and transfer ONUS tokens to your main wallet.
Note: In order to maintain equity for all ONUS Shares members, users must pay a fee if in case of withdrawing ONUS before the due date.
Withdrawal fee = 30% * (remaining time / total time) * ONUS withdrawal amount.