According to the current mechanism of ONUS Shares, in the case that ONUS’s total revenue is less than 5,000,000,000 VNDC (5 billion), ONUS Shares will temporarily halt revenue sharing for members in order to cover operating expenditures, research, etc.
To ensure the benefits of ONUS holders, we propose the option: Maintain revenue sharing for ONUS Shares members even if ONUS’s total revenue during the governance cycle is less than 5,000,000,000 VNDC.
ONUS Shares members can vote Agree/Disagree to implement this proposal through ONUS Voting:
- If the Agree rate is greater than 50%, the proposal is approved. From the 5th governance cycle, ONUS Shares members still share 20% of the revenue if ONUS’s revenue is less than 5,000,000,000 VNDC.
- If the Agree rate is less than 50%, the proposal is rejected. From the 5th governance cycle, ONUS Shares will not share revenue if ONUS’s revenue is less than 5,000,000,000 VNDC.
- Time: From 10:00 UTC on January 9 to 10:00 UTC on January 10
- Venue: Voting section in ONUS Shares feature.
- Participation conditions: You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow and participate in the voting process. Voting Power is calculated according to your vONUS* points.
(*) vONUS is the point you get when you join the Pools at ONUS Shares. vONUS points are also your Voting Power. The higher the Voting Power, the more weight your opinion will have in the Voting programs for important ONUS decisions. In addition, the more vONUS points a person has, the more special benefits they have. See details here.