ONUS Voting: Inspecting AceStarter (ASTAR)

AceStarter (ASTAR) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 01:00 PM UTC today, January 25th, 2022

  • Voting time: From 01:00 PM UTC on January 25th to 01:00 PM UTC on January 26th.
  • In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the AceStarter (ASTAR) project on the “Voting” section.
  • If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.
  • You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow or participate in the voting process.

About AceStarter and Token ASTAR

AceStarter is a Launchpad platform created with the aim of bringing the best curated world-class blockchain projects closer to global crypto investors. On the other hand, AceStarter provides a decentralized, permissionless, and interactive platform for startups to easily raise capital and accelerate the development of their projects. The integration of full Marketing Services including community, PR, Advertising, and KOLs is what makes AceStarter special from other Launchpad platforms.

ASTAR is a utility token in AceStarter ecosystem, operating on Binance Smart Chain and can be used to:

  • Locking for IDO, IGO participation
  • IMO with KOLs
  • Farming and Staking
  • Buy rare items in AceStarter Shop
  • Play minigames in Gami Zone
  • List/sell/rent/borrow NFT on marketplace
  • Pay notification & auto-claimed service

For more details, please check out:

Notable information about this Launchpad

If the AceStarter project passes the community inspection, you need to note the following important information:

  • Token distributed from the Launchpad will only unlock 5.34% of the purchase amount after 1 hour since TGE. The remaining 94.66% will go under vesting in the next 19 weeks.
  • Private Sale Policy: Hold 14% of the total 1,000,000,000 token supply. 3.56% initial release after 24 hours since TGE, the remaining will unlock weekly in 28 weeks.
  • The project is developed on Binance Smart Chain.
  • Platform that plan to IDO at the same time as ONUS: Launchzone, Polkastarter