Animverse (ANM) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 01:00 PM UTC today, March 23rd, 2022.
- Voting time: From 01:00 PM UTC on March 23rd to 01:00 PM UTC on March 24th.
- In the ONUS Shares feature, you can find the Animverse (ANM) project in the “Voting” section.
- If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on the ONUS Launchpad.
- You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow or participate in the voting process.
About Animverse and Token ANM
Animverse is a Play-to-Earn MMORPG game inspired by famous manga series like Dragon Ball, One Piece, Naruto. With unique gameplay, players will play the role of a hero carrying on his mission to save the Animverse universe from the dark plot of brutal dictators. Players can equip and upgrade NFT items to overcome the challenges and missions in the game. Animverse promises to bring hours of fun with many exciting events and tournaments to create opportunities for players to participate in winning tokens or NFT rewards.
ANM is a native token in the Animverse system and can be used to:
- Buy, sell, auction in-game NFT items, or upgrade Rank
- Reward players when participating in tournaments
- Staking to earn free tokens
- Power up NFT items
- Auction of lands in the Guild system
Animverse Token Issuer:
- Company Name: ANIMVERSE PTE LTD
- UEN: 202142362Z
- Website: https://animverse.com
Notable information about this Launchpad
If the Animverse project passes the community inspection, you need to note the following important information:
- Token distributed from the Launchpad will only unlock 25% at TGE, the remaining 75% will be locked for 1 month, then linear vesting over 3 months.
- Private Sale Policy: Hold 7.5% of the total 1,000,000,000 token supply. 6% initial release at TGE, 2 months cliff, then linear vesting over 12 months.
- The platform that IDO at the same time as ONUS: BSC Station, DarePlay, LuaStarter
- For more details, please check out the project’s Whitepaper.