ONUS Voting: Inspecting Bitback (BBC)

Bitback (BBC) project has passed the initial inspection of ONUS, and will officially enter the community inspection through ONUS Voting at 01:00 PM UTC today, January 11th, 2022

  • Voting time: From 01:00 PM UTC on January 11th to 01:00 PM UTC on January 12th.
  • You can find the Bitback (BBC) project on the “Voting” section in the ONUS Shares feature.
  • If the approval rate is higher than 50% at the end of the voting process, the project will be approved and soon open for sale on ONUS Launchpad.
  • You must be a member of ONUS Shares to follow or participate in the voting process.

About Bitback and BBC Token

Bitback is an application ecosystem built on the technology platform, allowing users to access Bitcoin and tokens with relative ease. With lucrative potential in the gaming industry, Bitback will enable customers to entertain while making money for free. Each application in the Bitback ecosystem has its advantages and profitability potential. Bitback is committed to creating a trustworthy, equitable space where individuals can earn money based on their unique abilities. 

BBC is a utility token in Bitback ecosystem, operating on Binance Smart Chain and can be used to: 

  • Share with the general public through BBC Shares
  • Shopping, or Gifting
  • Level up memberships to play games in Bit-Arcade or NFT Bit-Hub
  • Increase funding for some of the projects developed on the platform

For more details, please check out:

Notable information about this Launchpad

If the Bitback project passes the community inspection, you need to note the following important information:

  • Token distributed from the Launchpad will only unlock 25% of the purchase amount after the event ends. The remaining 75% will go under vesting in the next 3 months, equivalent to 25% per month.
  • Private Sale Policy: Hold 13% of the total 300,000,000 token supply. 5% initial release after 7 days since TGE, 60 days cliff, then vest monthly in 19 months (equivalent to 5% per month).
  • Platform that IDO at the same time as ONUS: Launchzone, Astronaut